Tuesday 12 August 2014

Character Applications

Hello. I am Teller. I tell stories. Well, I prefer saying tales. Hence my name. Teller of Tales to Tempt thy Temptations. I have a tale to tell, or rather, I have the opportunity to let someone experience life in a story as I relate it to you, my readers.

Here are some rules, for the interested:

  • You will not die, yet nor will I have it so that you succeed in endeavors by Deus Ex Machinas
  • You may not die, but I can not guarantee your bodily and mental health being unharmed
  • There are supernatural forces, eldritch and unknown that no guarantee is given you will have powers but never the less, you be be changed
  • You must be over the age of 18/21 or be considered an adult in your city, state, country, planet, plane of existence, ect. For reasons. I am not twisted to tell a tale with a child being impaled/stabbed/burnt/ect.
I hold no discrimination to race, ages (so long an adult), gender, religion, position, timeline, ect.

I just want a character.

With that, allow me to search for my main character.

With that,
Farewell,
those tempted by tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment